Our shipping policy applies to jewelry shipping worldwide. Summary as follows:
- Combined shipping discount information:
- Purchases must be made within 7 days. Combined shipping discount is only available for items that are paid in ONE payment.
- All orders will be sent via Registered Air Mail which includes a tracking number and requires signature for delivery.
- Orders over $200.00 (USA orders only): will be sent via Expedited EMS Express mail (3-5 days).
- Maximum shipping charge is 10.00 for Standard Shipping.
It usually takes 7-25 days (2-4 weeks) to reach most destinations. However, sometimes it may take up to 3 - 5 weeks, depending on how fast the customs clears the cargo and how fast your local post office delivers the package to you. All packages are considered as in-transit within 30 days of the posting date.
Be aware there are certain countries that have slower postal processing services and thus mail can take 4-6 weeks.
Expedited service is available via Hong Kong Speedpost or through Fedex. It usually takes 2 - 5 business days, excluding delays in customs, to arrive most of the destinations. It may take 3 - 6 business days for some countries. It costs $20.00 per package towards USA. Varied rates for other countries.
Shipping and Handling Cost Illustration:
This is just an illustration of what we have summarized above. We hope this would help you pick the shipping method that meets your need.
- Standard Flat Rate Shipping Service: this cost is for regular and uninsured air mail. The base cost is $2.00 and $0.29 for each additional.
- Other Shipping (see description): this cost is for registered (insured) airmail and is recommended. The base cost is $3.95 and $0.29 for each additional. Please see above for information about upgrade to this shipping method.
- Expedited Flat Rate Shipping Service: this cost is for expedited shipping method. It costs $20.00 per order for USA. Please note that we reserve the right not to ship to some countries via this method because our post office may not provide such shipping method to some countries.
- PLEASE ADVISED TO ALWAYS REQUEST AN INVOICE.
- All "other shipping" packages, except Speedpost packages, will be shipped via registered airmail.
- All registered packages require signatures.
- If you choose not to buy insurance for your order, we will not be responsible for the shipping loss. Please be aware of this.
- Only registered packages have tracking numbers.
Special notes for Worldwide Shipping:
- Buyers from FRANCE, SAUDI ARABIA, EASTERN EUROPE, SOUTH AMERICA and CANADA please provide your telephone number in accordance to your local custom to avoid returns and delay of delivery.
- Beware - ITALY, EASTERN EUROPE, SOUTH AMERICA, AFRICA AND MIDDLE EAST may take from 2-6 weeks for delivery due the slow local postal services and strict custom clearances. Customs may hold packages up to 7 days before clearance.
We are not responsible for customs fees such as tariffs and duties. Please be sure to check with your customs department and understand what fees may be involved.
Public Holidays Without Postal Service
In addition to every Sunday, the following dates are Hong Kong public holidays in year 2012, and there will be no postal service. Orders received on a holiday will be shipped on the next business day after the holiday when the postal service resumes.
- The day following the first day of January: 2 January
- Lunar New Year's Day: 23 January
- The second day of the Lunar New Year: 24 January
- The third day of the Lunar New Year: 25 January
- Ching Ming Festival: 04 April
- Good Friday: 06 April
- The day following Good Friday: 07 April
- Easter Monday: 09 April
- The Buddha's Birthday: 28 April
- Labour Day: 01 May
- Tuen Ng Festival: 23 June
- The day following Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Establishment Day: 2 July
- The day following Chinese Mid-Autumn Festival: 1 October
- The day following National Day: 2 October
- Chung Yeung Festival: 23 October
- Christmas Day: 25 December
- The first weekday after Christmas Day: 26 December
THANK YOU FOR VIEWING - revision 07/03/14